202100- Clinton- Including the cities of Cameron, Plattsburg, and Lathrop 908 AM CDT Mon Aug 20 2018
Rest of today Cloudy. Chance of showers late in the morning. Isolated thunderstorms through the day. Showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tonight...cloudy. chance of showers isolated thunderstorms early in the evening, then a slight chance of showers in the late evening and early morning. Lows in the lower 60s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs around 80. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Tuesday night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. North winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. Light and variable winds. Wednesday night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs around 80. Thursday night...partly cloudy with chance of showers thunderstorms in the evening, then mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Friday night through saturday night Mostly clear. Lows around 70. Highs in the upper 80s. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs around 90.